One can simply login to irctc by clicking the below image link if he is existing IRCTC user. The IRCTC login procedure is that easy.
What Is IRCTC?
Before You know about IRCTC registration and other details let us know what actually irctc stands for?
IRCTC stands for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation limited, is a government of India enterprise through which users can book their railway as well as flight tickets. One can also book hotels, cabs or tour packages with this facility. So one just needs an internet connection, payment options, be it credit card, online banking and IRCTC login and password to book this facilities.
How to do IRCTC Sign Up?
To obtain your IRCTC login details, you need to sign up with the service. Following are the steps to do so:
1) Go to IRCTC Sign Up page here.
2) Choose your username (must be 3 to 10 characters).
3) You will come to know whether it’s available or not.
4) Then fill out the form with all the correct information.
5) Don’t fill incorrect information, which may lead to rejection of form.
6) Fill correct email ID and mobile number. This is very important because this is where your activation link will be send. Without activation you can’t access your account.
7) Then fill the verification code and hit Submit button.
8) Once you clicked on submit button a pop up will appear which will look like this.
9) If you have provided right email and mobile number then you can lick on OK button and go for further registration process.
10) You have to click on accept button to accept the terms and condition of site. We advise you to read it first.
11) Now you can check your email address for activation links, user name and password.
12) Check your mobile phone also for registration code, which is been send via sms.
13) Enter the verification code in mobile verification page and activate your account.
14) Your account is been verified now you can login with your IRCTC login and password.
15) You can then change your password as per your requirement on the verification page in the change password section.
How to do IRCTC Login?
1) After you have verified your account, go to IRCTC login page.
2) Enter your username and password.
3) If in case you have forgotten your password click on the link called forgotten password.
4) On that page you will asked for user id, which you have chosen while registration.
5) Next it will ask about the question you have chosen while doing registration. You have to give answer to the question.
6) Once you answered that you will be asked to enter your email address and the password will be sent to your email ID.
7) Now login again with your login and given password.
What I can do after login to IRCTC website?
You can do varies activities after IRCTC login. Here is the list.
1) You can book railway reservation tickets.
2) You can book flight tickets (New service launched recently). In case you cannot find a railway ticket.
3) Book iticket and eticket.
4) Print your tickets after reservation.
5) File TDR (Ticket Deposit Receipt). If you want to cancel your journey.
6) Get refund your money against cancellation.
7) Cancel tickets.
8) Check your booking history.
9) Do Shubh Yatra. It’s a scheme of frequent travels (soft). You can get back 10% of your a/c ticket fare as railway points. You can see Shubh Yatra page for further details, once you login to IRCTC website.
10) Do tatkal booking.
11) Book ticket at your ease from anywhere and any part of country with your mobile phone with the same IRCTC login and password.
P.S. Always carry a valid proof while you have booked your railway eticket with IRCTC. Now Adhar cards are also been acceptable as valid proof.